Electric Gooseneck Kettle
How to Make A Cup of Delicious Coffee?
1. Fill the CO108-NK Gooseneck Kettle with the appropriate amount of water, press the “COFFEE/205℉” Preset, and wait for a few minutes;
2. Grind fresh coffee beans to the right fineness with COSORI Coffee Grinder;
3. Pour the freshly ground coffee into COSORI Pour Over Coffee Maker;
4. Pour the boiling water over the ground coffee in a slow turning motion;
5. The coffee drips slowly into the pot, and the delicious coffee is ready!
How to Descale/Clean the Kettle?
1. Filling the kettle with 1 cup of vinegar or lemon juice and 2 cups of water.
2. Boiling the liquid and leave it for 2 hours, then use a cloth to clean and wipe.
3. Rinse the kettle with clean water, and dry with a soft, clean cloth.
4. Repeat as needed.
It’s normal if your kettle exposes spots or rust on the stainless steel bottom after the first use if the water quality in your area is so hard.
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
About this item
- Designed in California. This Cosori’s Gooseneck Kettle features 5 precise temperature presets. The accurate variable presets allow you to never again burn your coffee or tea leaves. It also has a Keep Warm function that automatically keeps water at the same temperature for 60 minutes
- Turning Off The Ready Tone: The kettle features a ready tone that beep 3 times when the water reached the preset temperature. If you don’t want this beep alert. You can press and hold “HOLD TEMP” for 8 seconds to turn beeps on/off
- The Purest Taste: The kettle is made with 100% food-grade stainless steel in its housing, lid, and spout, with no Teflon or chemical linings, which keeps the perfect taste for your coffee and tea
- Precise Pouring: The COSORI’s precision pour spout is designed for the optimal pour-over flow rate. The counterbalanced handle helps keep your pour steady, handle moves the center of mass back towards your hand – encouraging a more comfortable, slower pour. Pair our pour over coffee maker (search for CO148-CM) for the perfect brew
- Quick Heating: The 1200 watts of power boils a full kettle in just 3-5 minutes, meaning you can enjoy a cup of coffee in no time. Stop wasting your time in front of the microwave or stove. A 1-hour keep warm function means hot water is always on standby
- Safe Tech and Auto Shut Off: Features British STRIX thermostat technology, auto shut-off after the water get your desired temperature. Boil-dry safety feature where it turns off if it detects there is no water inside
- Unique Leak-Proof Design: The spout is consistent and high strength laser welding, no need to worry leaking no matter how long you use it