Portable Yarn Storage Tote for Knitting Needles
Yarn Storage Tote
Your Yarn Partner
Increase your joy and your productivity by provides a pretty way to keep your yarn and projects organized for knitting anywhere and everywhere! HOMEST Yarn Tote Bag lets you take your projects and craft supplies on the go with style and ease. Perfect for your knitting and crocheting requirements, this convenient yarn drum offers handy storage with great organizing features.
Free shipping on orders over $50!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
- KNIT OR CROCHET ANYWHERE WITH COMFORT AND EASE: This yarn on the go bag is big enough to storage numbers of yarn skeins and all your notions, allow you to enjoy the convenience of knitting and crocheting while traveling.
- EASY TO CARRY：Carry individually with handle or use it as a shoulder strap for hands free carrying. Lightweight design makes transporting your little craft room a breeze. The wide opening on top lets you quickly pack-up to knitting groups.
- LARGE CAPACITY: With a diameter of 11.75 inches and 16.5 inches tall, it’s great for larger projects that require numerous balls of wool, so you never have to choose which project to take with you. Loaded with spacious main compartment for ongoing projects, individual inner pockets x 6 for yarns, tangling isn’t a concern any more! Side pockets x 8 are great for needles, crochet hooks, scissors, and more. The knitting needles will not bend or pricking you thanks to the improved height
- TANGLE FREE WITH 6 OVERSIZED GROMMETS: The yarn feeds out through the oversized grommet, the drawstring top also can be closed can used as the 7th yarn hole! Keeping the yarns clean and tangle-free as you crochet tunisian simple stitch
- QUALITY WARRANTY: Made with durable material, this chemical-free knitting bag will stands up nicely without yarn in it, and can serve you well for years to come. At the same time keeping little hands and paws out. If you are not completely thrilled with your purchase, please contact us and we will make it right